This page covers Gecko Designs privacy, cookie and data protection policy.
Note: ‘Us’ refers to Gecko Designs ‘You’, ‘User(s)’, ‘Visitor’ refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is owned and controlled by Gecko Designs.
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Gecko Designs’s databases going forward, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. If you receive newsletter emails you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.
However, there might be residual information that will remain within Gecko Designs databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
Financial information: Currently all financial transactions are carried out via Paypal and no financial information is stored on our website or in any format.
As a customer or enquirer of our services the only data we will hold will be name, email address, possibly phone number and details of what you have ordered or enquired about. All information held by us is private and will be never sold or passed onto any third parties.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.
Some of the types of cookies used by Gecko Designs are as follows:
1. Shopping basket cookie that allows a user to store items to be purchased and shipping address. This is a session cookie that expires after 14 days.
2. Google analytics cookie that shows web traffic analysis. These cookies have multiple expiration dates; please refer to this article for more information.
3. Customer Audience Pixel, these are used to build up a Custom Audience based on people who visit our website so we can target Facebook ads to them. Please refer to Facebooks terms for more information.
4. AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of Gecko Designs with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here.
Whilst we have done as much as we can to include all relevant issues we cannot guarantee that these words cover absolutely every issue. However, you should accept these words in good faith that we always do everything we can to be compliant with online trading requirements and that we can amend these words or add to them retrospectively as required.
Latest posts by Tim Floyd (see all)
- Coast to Coast Cycle St Bees Head Robin Hoods Bay Route - February 8, 2018
- South Downs Way Cycle Route - February 7, 2018
- Gecko Designs Market Stall Virtual Tour - October 21, 2017